Size Guide Reference
SIZING GUIDE reference
All garments on our website is standard reference relates to the width of the garment, no to the body. The measurement is obtained by laying the apparel flat on a desk or table measured across the front side seam to side seam. This guide explains the different styles available and their measurement
How to Measure
- Place the garment flat on a table or desk,
- Measure across the front under the armpit
- Match this with the half-chest or across-chest of the garment you selected
- For 100% cotton not pre-shrunk allows 5-7% extra in the with for future shrinkage.
- Pre-shrunk cotton allows 1-3% for further shrinkage
- If you are unsure of what size to order, please use the sizing measurements available on the product page of the garment you wish to buy.
- The "Length" of the garment is measured from the collar/shoulder-point to the bottom of the garment
- Please note, these measurements are of the garment when laid flat on a table and must it be confused with that of a person wearing them.
Please see below images on how to measure your existing garment to find the closest size match: