Terms and Conditions for customise garments
- All Artwork and the garment code you are interested in are to be sent for a quote to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Then we will email you our quote for approval and payment request
- Once payment has been received and cleared, we will send you the draft for your approval, once is approve we start commencing your job
- All orders will be printed as a PDF, GIF, JPG, or PNG, which must be approved by the customer in writing over email; orders printed as Artwork provided, will strictly not be eligible for any discount/refund/exchange. Draft of artworks is provided for approval of print design. The placement of the logo on the garment/merchandising/merchandising will vary and is a general location only.
- Please note that all colours, of shirts and inks, artwork positioning and sizing are approximate, our draft represents a standard print on a Small sized garment. Customers submitting their own artwork assert and agree that they hold the commercial rights to reproduce the design or that they have the copyright permission to use all logos, brand names, and trademarks that may be found in the design. Where A Bit of You has created the design on behalf of a customer all ownership of the output design is conferred to the customer at the point of payment. It is in breach of copyright law to use any of our artwork without permission or payment for that artwork.
- Printed garments/merchandising cannot be reproduced as per the screen. There will be colour/shade/gradient differences between the Artwork and the final printed garment/merchandising.
- We cannot offer reprints of missing or misprinted garments/merchandising.
- Customers must supply artwork in vector format or high quality (300 DPI or more) in format (JPG/PNG/GIF) on transparent background. We do not take any responsibility for Artwork at less than 300 DPI, Failure to do so will result in an incorrect print and a charge to reprint. ARTWORK MUST BE PROVIDED READY TO PRINT.
- Any additions or changes to garment/merchandising colour/sizes after order confirmation will incur additional charges.
- Any deadlines for delivery of printed garments/merchandising must be communicated to the customer. We will try to ensure delivery on time, but as we are reliant on 3rd party services, we can never guarantee delivery by a certain date.
- All goods remain the property of A Bit of you of all goods do not pass on until funds are received
- Prices are subject to changes without notice
- Stock availability may have changed by the time you submit
- the order
- Quotation is valid for 7 days.